Well, well, well… looks like we have all gotten off to a great start after our first round of predictions for “Turn! Turn! Turn!”
Of course we were all on the money with Pam becoming the third greatest maker (behind Eric and Godric mind you) when she turned Tara.
Erika just squeaked by with her “Sookie wont tell Alcide about Debbie”, thanks to LaLa’s interference.
I was just a bit off with the Laffy “f” bomb count; I said 30 and he let me down at 18. He has had a rough 2 days so I will forgive him with partial credit. But I was correct that Vamp related story lines had more screen time then those … animals.
Evie was right that Eric would out shine everyone he was in a scene with. Let us relish this with a screen cap
Here are our rankings after round 1:
- Erika = 15
- Evie = 15
- B =13
- Nymerias =5
With the first round under our belts, let’s see what we think will happen in Episode 2 “The Authority Always Wins”.
- Bill will be in the flashback with Eric and Pam
- La La will attempt to stake Tara
- Steve will kick Jessica’s ass
- Eric will look awesome in period dress.
- Something won’t be quite right with Tara.
- I’ll enjoy it a lot more than most people in Team Eric.
- Eric will prove why he’s the best maker in the world (again), when he turns Pam
- The video shot of Andy by Holly’s son will end up online
- Pam will have the best line of the night, though Eric’s will be right up there too.
- Pam will save Sookie from Tara by commanding her (as her maker) to stop.
- Eric and Pam’s flashback scene will be the BEST flashback scene EVER.
- The Bellefleurs’ respective storylines are going to bore me to death again.
We admit we are a bit playful this week with our predictions thanks to the helping hand at HBO who prematurely released a video. But aren’t ready to throw in the towel
What do you think? Sound off below and for those who are playing along with us; tell us how you scored from round 1!
(pictures from Home of the Nutty)