And the competition is turning serious with our 4th round of Bloody Predictions. Don’t worry… we haven’t resorted to throwing things yet. :)
Episode 3 was very nice to all of us… just not easy for us on the points front. It was painful for me as I was a week early and media format short… I had predicted on week 2 that video of Andy naked would end up online (on the show). It was a picture on Facebook during week 3. And thanks to your votes, Erika’s points about the episode 2 Eric and Pam flashback will be determined at the end of the season.
But that is week 2, lets see how we did on round 3…
Nymerias collects 10 points this week, missing out on Eric releasing Pam. Unless she meant something else by “release”… O.o
I (B) get to collect the full 15. While I didn’t see it myself because i was busy watching, @TrueBloodHBO tweeted out that Pam and Tara were trending.
Evie will collect 10 points now… but we will need to wait till the end of episode 4 to see if Pam changes her mind on helping Sookie to determine her last prediction.
Erika is collecting 8 points. She was spot on about Bill and Lorena being the murders at the brothel for 5. She will get partial credit for Eric and Pam having sex in the flashback, we just didn’t see it.
Giving us each a total of:
- Evie = 36*
- B = 33
- Erika = 33*
- Nymerias = 20
Whew, its pretty close and we have 9 more episodes to go to determine a winner!
Let’s lock our predictions in for episode 4 and see how well we do this coming Sunday.
- Eric will release Pam
- Someone gets staked (hopefully the teacup vampire)
- Tara will have her first drink from a human
- Nora will live … err be undead.. for another day (wont be killed)
- Jason will try to protect Sookie
- Tara will be able to change clothes before the end of the episode
- Eric will give Pam shit for turning Tara.
- Alcide will forgive Sookie for killing Debbie.
- Sookie will get drunk because she feels guilty over Debbie’s death and Tara’s turning
- Eric won’t release Pam.
- Sookie will kiss Alcide.
- Jason won’t turn Sookie in
What do you think? Did we miss the post wide left?
And if you are playing along with us, let us know how you are doing!