It’s that time again… you know… to see how well we did on last weeks predictions and to “Rally our Boots” for this Sunday’s episode. Errr… I mean to lock in our predictions for episode 5′s “Let’s Boot and Rally”.
Nymerias and I are collecting 15 points each as we were both spot on with our predictions. I think we all celebrated with Nymerias when her prediction about “someone getting staked (hopefully the teacup vamp)” came true
Erika will add 10 points to her total, with 2 out of 3 correct.
For Evie, she also collects 10 points for getting 2 out of 3 right for “We’ll meet again” predictions. Evie also had points in play from her week 2 predictions, but will not get to collect them as her prediction about Pam helping Sookie by the end of episode 4 proved to be false.
So after 4 rounds, our score card looks like this:
- B = 48
- Evie =46
- Erika = 43*
- Nymerias = 35
Still anybody’s game with 8 episodes to go! Time to lock in our predictions for this week’s episode.
- Eric and bill will find Russell with time to spare (before dawn and the end of the episode)
- Tara will not drink from Hoyt.
- Jason will remember what Hadley told him about his parents deaths, ever after the faery light
- Sookie and Alcide get interrupted before they can coitus (a little TBBT humor)
- Alcide will go with Sookie, Eric and Bill on the quest to find Russell to protect her from the big bad vampires.
- It will come right down to the wire with the Istakes and leave us with a cliffhanger
- Eric and Bill won’t die.
- We will see Russell.
- Hoyt will act like an ass
- Sookie, Alcide, Eric and Bill will find Russell at the end of the episode (this will be the cliffhanger)
- We will find more about Nora’s relationship with Salome.
- Jessica will give Tara a new outlook on life as a vampire, and Tara will begin to embrace it.
So… who is right? Who will collect all 15 points for this week? Tune in on Sunday, so we can see how well we can predict the future.