Its a special SDCC Friday version of Bloody Predictions. Before we get to the good stuff and see what our picks are for this week.. lets see how well we did last week.
B: I screamed “DAMMIT TARA” as she cost me 5 points last week when she drank from Hoyt. This means I only get 10 points from last week.
Erika: Collects 10 points, missing out when her prediction of learning more about Nora and Salome’s relationship.
Evie: was almost perfect but after a quick line conference on whether or not Hoyt’s acctions were ass like, will be awarded partial credit. She will add 13 points to her total…. Of course we are sending this to you, our challenge booth, for an official ruling on it!
Nymerias: will collect 10 points at this time, with her prediction “It will come right down to the wire with the Istakes and leave us with a cliffhanger” causing grief for our official scorer. I smell another Challenge to the booth!
With 2 booth challenges, predicting the future isn’t easy… especially for us non psychics. These polls will remain opn till Sunday’s airing of True Blood.
Once the polls are closed, our scores will be officially updated!
Now… on to the other good stuff; our predictions for this week.
- Alcide was knocked down and dragged out by one of Russell’s werewolves.
- Eric will save Sookie from Russell, when Russell tries to bite her.
- Russell and Roman will meet face to face this episode.
- Hoyt is part of the masked men who are killing supes.
- Nora receives a message from Lilith that she will be coming
- The Authority’s men in black will show up before Russell gets a chance to take a bite out of Sookie.
- Bill will stop Eric killing Russell.
- Hoyt and the guy from The Stake House are part of the gang shooting sups.
- Sam and Luna are still alive.
- Sookie will not be dragged to NOLA in front of the authority
- Luna will survive the shooting
- Eric will not be locked up by the end of the episode, and will have a new mission (personal or via the authority)
One of us may be more right then the other… but witch one? Sound off below!