With 5 episodes to go this season, the competition is heating up between Erika, Nymerias, Evie, and I in our little… game. With as tight as the points race has become through 7 weeks of predictions, we have decided to up the anti a bit by requiring more specific (detailed) predictions. This should make it easier for me to assign point values each week. Ahem.
Speaking of point values… It has been an interesting week with my ESL blogmates. There has been a challenge to the Week 6 scoring by both Erika and Nymerias. I had awarded full points to Erika for her prediction “Eric will save Sookie from Russell, when Russell tries to bite her”. I had also awarded Nymerias full points for her prediction “The Authority’s men in black will show up before Russell gets a chance to take a bite out of Sookie”. I believe that Nymerias should be given full points based on the verbiage of the prediction. On Erika’s, I was a bit on the fence but awarded full points because I felt technically she was right, Eric did come in and took over Russell before he could try to get a Sookie snack again (after Sookie zapped him the first time. Thus saving herself). Erika and Nymerias both feel that they were awarded points unfairly and are asking for a challenge to make sure points are awarded correctly.
In other words, we are looking to you our faithful friends to help keep us straight. What do you think? How should Nymerias and Erika be scored? Please vote in our Challenges below!
In week 7 scoring news, here is how we did with predicting “In the Beginning”
Nymerias picks up 13 points just missing out on her first prediction for full points. We never learned if not having them would harm her… just make her non fae.
Evie is getting full points at the moment, though there may be a challenge on the Eric/Russell one in the future. And can I say its great that Nora is off of her knees.
I, B, successfully won my challenge last week and will be awarded full points from week 6. For week 7, I will be getting 8 points. I was off on Eric will get away from Russell. And like Nymerias, we are not sure if the draining of her fae powers is harmful or not.
Erika is only gaining 5 points from “In the Beginning” She was spot on with her Salome prediction, though we did not learn anymore on the deaths of the Stackhouse parents. And Russell did not disappear after tangling with Eric.
Now, with 2 challenges in play… here is how we are currently ranked:
Evie = 89
B = 81
Erika = 73*
Nymerias = 68*
It is still anyone’s game. Let’s lock in our predictions for “Someone I used to Know”
- Sookie, Jason, and the Faeries will try to view the moment Sookie and Jason’s parents died
- Eric will show Nora tough love to try to break the “power” of Lilith’s blood over her
- This shifter killer who works in the hospital will be attacked by a cobra, which is Luna
- Russell and Steve will take part in a wild sex scene.
- Eric won’t be able to save Nora, as per Godric’s wishes.
- Alcide will win as pack leader.
- La La will channel the Iraqi woman Terry killed in the war to figure out the curse.
- Sookie, Jason and the fairy odd people will attempt to find out who killed their parents and we will see that Sookie was in the car.
- Bill will take a bite out of the woman in the bed at the Authority.
- The stupid Terry storyline will conclude (hopefully)
- The hate gang will kidnap Jessica.
- Bill will become Sanguinista
Sooooo, what do you think? Sound off below!