I just have 2 sounds to make right now as we head into week 9 of our Prediction.
The claws are coming out as the number of weeks in our game are diminishing. Cause We all want to rule the world… our world.
Before I share are predictions for week 9, lets see how we did with week 8′s “Somebody I used to Know”.
First off, i would like to thank all who have voted in our “Challenge to the Booth” polls. Especially those who agreed with me that Erika and Nymerias should keep the points I awarded them ;)
I am claiming 11 points from last week. I missed full credit with saying LUNA was the cobra when it was really Sam. I was also slightly off on my Eric and Nora prediction.
Nymerias also is collecting 11 points. She was slightly off with her La La prediction. And we now know Sookie was not in the car the night her parents were killed.
Erika will be awarded 5 points from her week 8 predictions. I think she was just a premature predictor, cause I think Russell and Steve do the deed in this coming episode.
Evie… she will be adding 10 points to her total. We all would love to have given her the full 15 since the Terry story line would be over. I’m just saying…
So… with these points, lets see where we rank
- Evie = 99
- B = 92
- Nymerias = 79
- Erika = 78*
Still pretty close …
Let’s get our game faces on for week 9.
- Sookie will ask Laffy to help her contact gran.
- Gran will tell Sookie someone she knows, knows something about what happened to her parents.
- Eric will decide to get out of the authority and leave Bill behind.
- Bill fantasizes he’s in bed with Sookie, but he’s in bed with someone else.
- We will meet the new Sheriff of area 5, sent there by the Authority, in Eric’s absence.
- Sookie will find out Bud had been glamoured and will unglamour him.
- Bill biting Sookie is a dream/fantasy
- Pam will have to fight dirty to maintain control at Fangtasia
- Eric will be betrayed even further by bill or Nora in the name of authority
- Eric is devising a plan to escape the Authority
- Sookie has Lafayette channel her Gran for information on her parents death
- Russell has his own set of plans that include were’s and he is the one that sent that Criss Angel vampire to take over Fangtasia.
I think thats it… with 4 episodes left. EVERY point counts. Which one of us will be on the money this week? We’ll find out Sunday…