With a blink of an eye, we only have 3 episodes left to score points with our Bloody Predictions. If this were a football game, I would we were heading into the 4th quarter and the real game is about to start.
Let’s see how we did after seeing “Everybody wants to rule the World”.
Evie is only collecting 3 points after episode 9. She was partially right when Sookie asked Lala to contact some one… gran just happened to be there to send a message through her dead “gmail” account.
Erika is picking up 10 points! She missed out on her full 15 since Bud was not glamoured.
Nymerias….was oh so close and is picking up some partial credit with her predictions. Russell definitely has something up his sleeve with the Weres, and we are still wondering how Chris Angel look a like was sent to area 5
Me… I will say 2 out of 3 is not bad at all. I missed completely on the Pam Tara prediction. Oh well, we all had a bad week.
Soooo, what do we think we’ll see in “Gone! Gone! Gone!”?
Let’s lock them in for the week!
- Mike Spencer is a vampire and he tries to take a bite out of Sook.
- Luna will shift into Steve Newlin and will show up at the Authority.
- Russell and Steve’s feeding frenzy was caught on tape and the judge’s son was a member.
- Jessica will be dragged off before anything with Hoyt or Jason are resolved.
- Sookie ends up reading Mikes mind and learns he is Warlow’s minion.
- Russell’s obsession with walking in the sun will cause a rift with Salome.
- Molly dies from the iStake.
- Mike has been glamoured and is working for Russell, who wants Sookie dead.
- Steve and Russell have vampire sex after dancing and draining everyone in the frat house.
And before she left on vacation, Evie shared these predictions for episode 10
- Eric will get out of the authority (please!).
- Godric and Lilith will both appear to Nora and she’ll listen to Godric.
- Eric will be the one in Sookie’s house in the night in the scene where she has a gun
What do you think of our predictions? Are they rubies or rubbish?
We are into the home stretch now… may the best woman win!