I think I might speak for all of us and say we are happy last weeks episode is now “Gone, Gone, Gone”… especially in terms of our little game here. You know… the one where we try to predict what we might see in this coming week of True Blood. *Facepalm* On that note, lets see how well, or bad, we did.
This past week made my heart race more than normal as I almost tossed up 3 goose eggs for my score. Until I was saved… by Russell. His attempt to redecorate the Authority headquarters by tossing Salome threw a column helps net me 5 points.
As for Nymerias, she will be picking up 8 points. She was spot on with her prediction about Mike being a vampire. And Luna, while she didn’t shift into the Dead Rev, gets Nymerias points for getting into the Authority.
Erika, sadly gets points because Molly was iStaked and even though she was cute… became goo. Her prediction of what happens after Steve and Russell’s “dinner date” is close but no cigar, because we will never know what happened. So no points on this one.
Our missing comrade Evie *waves at Evie on vacation*, is only collecting partial credit for Nora “seeing” Godric and Lilith. Sadly we don’t know if she listened to her “father” yet.
I believe this is the first week were none of us received double-digit points. At least we all “suck” at the same time. Ah me, and we only have 6 more predictions to make over the next 2 episodes.
Time to lock and load our predictions for the second to last time.
- Pam and Tara take control of Area 5 with or without the Authority’s blessing.
- Eric will finally be able to get out of the Authority compound and make his way north thanks to the “date night” crisis with the military.
- The Jason/Jessica scene will be a cliffhanger till the finale
- Bill will drink ‘all of her, all of Lilith’ and kill Salome so he can be in control for Lilith.
- Jason will be near death, Jessica will attempt to save him by turning him but the fae save him.
- Tara will start to be punished by Rosslyn but Pam will stake her.
- Jason is hurt and the fae save him.
- Sookie finds out more about the contract between her family and Warlow.
- Bill drinks more of Lilith’s blood and gets into a fight with Salome.
Evie being on vacation and not able to submit any predictions, she wont be eligible for points this week :(
Now it becomes who is more right then the other, we only have 2 more Sunday’s before we crown our winner. So place your bets now…