Who said a friendly competition wouldn’t liven things up. A few weeks before season 5 started, we here at ESL decided to challenge each other and see who is the best could predict what might happen on True Blood. The game make 3 predictions a week and collect point (5 for full credit, 3 points if we were slightly off, 0 if we were no where close). The prize… bragging rights. After 11 weeks, it comes down to this last Sunday to see who claims bragging rights over the other 3.
For the last time, we are opening up a vein. In the name of our Bloody Predictions!
Before we get to our final predictions, here is how we did last week. Depending on where you are in the world (Hawaii anyone), sunsets can be pretty spectacular. For us in terms of our True Blood predictions… it sucked. Nymerias, Erika, and I only collected 3 points… each. It was not our finest moment… but it definitely makes this week that much important. Or Bloody.
On that note… let’s lock down our predictions to see who will save themselves…
- The death toll includes these following characters: Russell, Roslyn, Luna, and Salome.
- Eric will save Sookie from Russell outside the fae club.
- Bill will NOT be “saved” from Lilith even though Eric and Sookie try to save him. Big Bad Bill will continue on in Season 6.
- Bill as ‘the chosen one’ will stake Salome so he can have all the power.
- . Bill will savagely kill Nora thus eliminating this ‘so-called’ bromance between him and Eric and getting them back to where they belong, enemies! It works better that way.
- Luna, Rosslyn and Russell will meet the true death. Russell at the hands of Eric,finally getting his revenge and saving Sookie at the same time, an added bonus. (Hey a girl can dream right?)
- Eric will kill Russell.
- Bill will kill Salome.
- Bill will kill Nora.
- Eric will kill Russell.. with Steve being killed during the fight.
- Alcide becomes packmaster
- Sookie will finally find out who Warlow is.
And that.. is that. I sense a slight theme with a body count… may it all come true.
What do you think? Who is right, who is wrong? More importantly, who do you think will win our little game?