It is now less than 10 days until True Blood Season 6 and everyone is gearing up for the beginning of the new season.
Entertainment Weekly is joining in on the act as well, by featuring True Blood in a number of articles in their latest edition; dated June 14 and is out in a store near you!
WARNING: This post may contain some spoilers. If you don’t want to know – don’t scroll!
Thanks to B and her subscription to EW – check out the copies of the digital edition below.
In case you want to buy this edition and are looking for Eric Northman on the front cover, you’ll have to look for Dexter instead. This cover is one of the bonus covers which are included in the magazine.
As for my two cents on these articles;
- In the article where it shows a picture of Eric attempting to stake Billith…Buckner says, “Bill and Sookie always hold the center of the show.” – obviously Buckner doesn’t know this fandom quite as well as he thinks he does. From what most of us say…it’s ERIC who keeps us watching. It appears he has drank the same kind of Bill-lovin’ Koolaid as Alan Ball. I have a feeling this isn’t a good sign for us this season…just sayin’.
- I’m going to need brain-bleach to get the image of Alcide being naked out of my mind because it isn’t enough incentive to get me to tune in…more like if Eric Northman promises to be naked…now THAT I can really get behind! (Haha, get it?)
- As for what Buckner says about Niall being “…weird, but good.” – I hope this is a good thing for our telepathic waitress. We already know about Ben and Sookie’s romantic tryst…it probably won’t last much longer than hers and Alcide’s last season. Don’t worry…eventually his true colors will see the light and hopefully Sookie will have learned how to zap him back to wherever he came from.
- In their flashback of past EW covers and to June 18, 2010, with Eric, Sookie and Bill on the cover…I remember that one. I think I have it buried somewhere deep in my collection. Wow, hard to believe it’s been 3 YEARS since that cover!
- B was kind enough to show us the top 20 movies in the movie review section. We’re proud to say that Alex’s movie, “What Maisie Knew” came in at #19 which is really saying something because it’s not playing in very many theaters (like any near me).
You’ve read my thoughts…what are yours? Please share ‘em below.
If you would like some brain bleach too – I’m more than willing to share. ;)