It’s that time of week again, where things get a bit “bloody” over here at ESL. Our little game is off to a roaring success, and its time to roll into this round of predictions. But before we can do that, lets see how we are doing after week 1.
Nymerias: Folks have made a very convincing case that after leaving the Authority building that “someone” pukes on Eric, thus partial credit should be granted. I agree . Giving Nymerias 11 points after round 1.
Missie/Carissa: Our friends from Our True Blood Fanclub are off to a raring start by grabbing 10 points this first week. Just missing out on the full 15 eligible points since we did not learn anything more on Jason and Sookie’s heritage.
Erika: While we learned of Billith’s unstakability and the handy new talent for telekinesis, telepathy was not one of the new powers revealed. This means Erika will be pulling 8 points this week.
B: Of course we leave it to me to trigger our first need of the “Challenge Booth”. While it looks like I was right about the were/shifter vs vampire screen time, it was my prediction about the Eric and Sookie screen time that is causing counting problems. It all boils down to the ”glamouring” scene in season 5′s “Hopeless”. You know, the one were Bill “glamours” Sookie and Eric glamours Alcide after Russel’s capture. Eric and Sookie are not on the screen at the same time but are in the same location, does this count as E/S screen time? It has to be asked since in the premiere Eric and Sookie shared 13:08 in screen time. In first half of season 5, Eric and Sookie shared 12:37 of screen time WITHOUT the glamouring scenes. Once you add those scenes in the total jumps to 13:59 of Eric and Sookie goodness. So you see my dilemma, and we can’t make the judgement among ourselves. So Challenge Booth it is!
Challenge Booth results will be revealed next week.
But now it’s time to get down to business and lock this weeks predictions down. Time to let the blood flow.
- Bill enters Sookie’s house uninvited.
- Eric charms the Governor.
- Andy, Arlene and Terry have a hard time dealing with Andy’s fairy daughters.
- Sookie will meet Niall/Warlow, whomever Rutger Hauer is playing this season.
- Bill will walk in the sun.
- Alcide’s pack will go after Sam to try and find Emma, because the only way Alcide’s character is going to tie in this season is to do this. He can’t just have three-ways all season
- Eric and Pam save Tara by removing the blue thingy she was shot with. Blue thingy will be learned about in episode
- Jason learns the name of who he hitchhiked with
- Eric is surprised by what he learns at the governor’s house
- Eric and Pam see first hand that the humans have new weapons and it will hurt Eric when he tries to remove it from Tara
- We will learn more about those weapons
- Jason will be shocked when he finds out who picked up him.
There you have it. Our Week 2 predictions. Who are you betting on this week? Or are we all like a fish out of water?
Sound off below!