Are you ready for round 3 of our Bloody Predictions? I predict that this season might just come down to a bloody tie breaker!
First an update as to the scores for the last two rounds! As B said leave it to her to need a challenge to the booth and it seems as if our fans decided to give her the full points for the amount of screen time Eric and Sookie had, making her total for Week 1 15 points as well as full points for week two as she was spot on.
Nymerias (yeah me) received full points for her BP’s last week.
Missie and Carissa received 13 points because Bill did walk in the sun in his catatonic state so they get partial points for that.
Erika received 8 points as Eric did charm the governor just not how she thought, Andy did have trouble with the girls and no idea on Arlene and Terry having the same problems so partial credit was given and Bill did not go anywhere near Sookie. So the scores now stand as follows:
and now on to…………
Erika (regurgitating one from last week because she says she needs the points)
1. Bill will enter Sookie’s house uninvited, where he threatens her because he wants her blood – so she calls him an asshole. (screams die Bill die)
2. Ben will happen to bump into Sookie again. (hello again perfect stranger do come in)
3. Eric won’t have any problems taking Willa to bed. (as if anyone would have a problem with this)
1.Bill will catch Sookie and Ben making out. (because Sookie just needs to have a man in her life)
2.Sookie will rescind Bill’s invitation but it won’t work. (because he is super Bill)
3.Video of Sam and Alcide will show up on the internet. (Were/Shifter porn lol)
1.That Nicole character will try try talking to Sam again and somehow the pictures she took will come up. LaLa to the rescue to break up tension. (singing the theme to the Greatest American Hero)
2.Sookie will be on screen with a regular human character not named Jason. (maybe she will go to work)
3.Eric will change his plans at least 3 times before the episode is up. (ever the pragmatic one)
1. Bill mistakenly thinks he won’t burn in the sun since he survived a staking and walked through fire! (Burn, baby burn, disco inferno!)
2. Alcide will let the head bitch know who the leader of the pack is when he puts his foot down about Emma.(singing that’s why she fell for the leader of the pack)
3. The Governor will negotiate with Eric to get his daughter back but will be planning a surprise attack on the side. (mission possible?)
Okay, who are you placing your bets with this round? Let us know by sounding off below!
*Note: whatever is in parentheses was my smart ass comments not my fellow bloody predictors!