Well followers it is that time of the week again for our little game called BLOODY PREDICTIONS! Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Only the show will decide!
First off, let’s see where we are after last week’s round and who is at the top of the leader board. No one made out like a bandit to come away with some major points but a few were earned.
Missie and Carissa came out on top again, gaining 10 points with two of their predictions right as Warlow is not all bad and we did find out some new information regarding the death of Sookie’s parents.
I gained 5 points for my correct prediction of finding out the extent of Warlow’s relationship with his maker, which really was not much of one. Plus I get 5 points for only one of the fairy teacup girls being alive which brings my total to 10 points! YAH!
Bee gained a total of 3 points (partial) for her prediction of “The episode will start off from when Sookie tells Warlow to get the fuck off her, but confession/apology/denial about Sookies parents will happen after the opening credits”.
Erika, poor Erika sadly receives no points as she missed the deadline in turning her predictions in!
So the points total stand as of right now:
• Nymerias =59
• Missie/Carissa =53
• Bee =51
• Erika =40
This week’s predictions could be a major game changer in an already every changing game. Now without further ado, here are our ‘bloody predictions’ for the sixth episode of the season!
Before I forget… Here’s mine…(before she forgets she says, the girl is on vacation so no excuses……lol!)
1. Eric and Pam will pretend to fight and will put on a good show for the humans.
2. Jason will join the LAVTF.
3. Sookie will be saved. Either by Warlow or Lala will come to his senses again.
This Viking Wench is at Comic-Con getting us some very good things this week and she still managed to get her predictions in, such a good little worker Bee, see how I did that? LOL
1. Eric and Pam will not die and the blood belongs to a humans.
2. Lala fights off the influence of Ghost Daddy Stackhouse, and fairy magic helps save Sookie from drowning.
3. The gov will die by end of the episode.
These two have been on fire the last couple episodes, can they keep it up? We shall see!
1. Pam or Eric will stake someone through the two-way mirror at the Vamp Camp.
2. Lafayette will come to his senses and let Sookie go.
3. Bill tries to form a plan to save Jessica and the other vamps.
It is seriously really hot outside and I decided to stay in where the Air Con is rather than brave the heat for any reason but I do wish I could be at the Con with my friends!
1. Sookie will stop La La from killing her and maybe killing him in the process.
2. Jason will get himself appointed as a guard at vamp camp.
3. Eric will throw his stake through the two-way mirror at the vamp camp, staking a human or Steve!
This image I made was supposed to go in my 100 post but I forgot so this is a good a place as any and it goes with some predictions! lol
There you have it folks, our predictions for ‘Don’t you Feel Me”. Who is right? Who is wrong? Do you think one of us is just plain crazy? Sound off below and give your own predictions as well.