Get your protective gear on folks, you are about to enter a danger zone for it is time to get bloody with out “In the Evening” predictions!
It seems Nymerias, the team of Missie/Carissa, and I are battling it out for the top spot again… and Erika is not to far behind us. Let’s see how if any of us gained ground with our predictions from last week.
The one and only Erika earned her her a perfect score of 15 with her predictions! Way to go!
I, B, picked up 13 points to add to my total. I just missed on a perfect score since Lala needed a fairie blast of light to get Ghost Daddy Stackhouse to vacate the premises.
Nymerias and Missie/Carissa pick up 10 points each. Not to shabby I might say. It seems we all missed on how Sookie would get out of being drowned.
- Nymerias = 69
- B = 64
- Missie/Carissa = 63
- Erika = 55
And it is STILL any ones game.
So… who is ready to get bloody this week? Let’s lock down our predictions!
1) Eric will get Nora out of the Vamp Camp.
2) Nora will die anyway.
3) Sam will return to Bon Temps, despite what Alcide said to him, for Terry’s funeral.
1. Sam ignores Alcide’s orders because he hears about Terry’s death and wants to go to his funeral.
2. Eric takes Nora to Bill in hopes he’ll save her, but it’s too late and Nora dies.
3. Eric goes back to the Tru Blood bottling factory in order to destroy the facility.
1. Nora and Eric will have a beautiful goodbye scene before she dies.
2. Eric will return to the vamp camp to save his progeny and destroy the place.
3. Sookie will give a beautiful eulogy at Terry’s funeral.
1) The great Vamp escape from camp begins tonight (more then Eric and Nora will get out)
2) Sookie will be on screen with regular humans this episode.
3) Pam takes her therapy session to a whole new level when she drains the shrink
So… who do you think will get points and who do you think just threw snake eyes? Sound off below, cause Sunday is just around the corner!