The pressure has been mounting… as have our point totals toward this Sunday’s finale. These past 9 weeks have flown by so fast that season 7 feels that much further away. We have had several up and downs this season with the show, and several lead changes in our little game to see who knows the show best.
Let’s check where we stand before we share our final predictions for the season
- Missie/Carissa – 99
- Nymerias – 98
- B – 89
- Erika – 81
It’s pretty tight at the the top of our leader board, and it could be anyone’s game. Time to open a vein one last time this season and lock our predictions in.
- We will see Eric’s ass in a fantasy involving Eric and Jason.
- Sookie will not be turned into a vampire.
- Benlow will die in a final showdown with Bill.
Erika seems to be trying the keep it simple method…
- We will only see Eric in the finale in Jason’s dream.
- Bill will try to stop Warlow from marrying Sookie.
- Sookie will find out what happened to Niall before the end of the show.
- We will see more of Eric than ever before, as per the HBO tweet and the reason I am using this one is for easy points (LOL) and to let the powers that be @TrueBloodHBO know that it galls me that they must think all we think about is seeing Alex naked. There is more to that man than his body. Okay off my soapbox now. Not that Alex minds as he is Scandinavian.
- Sookie and Ben’s wedding/turning ceremony will be crashed by a few Bon Temp citizens to save the day.
- The finale will end on a very dull and sour note. (I would be happy to be wrong and loose points on this one but… DOT DOT DOT)
- Sookie will learn what happened to Niall, either by snooping in Jason’s head and finding the glamour or an unguarded moment of Warlow’s mind
- The dream sequence HBO has been teasing will include Eric, Jason…. and Violet.
- Eric. Will. Not. Be. Killed. Off. The. Show.
That’s all she wrote… and we are only hours away before we find out who is most right… and who wins the crown.
It’s the finale… let the blood roll!